Szechuan Salmon with Scallion Green Beans
This has now become a favorite way to make salmon. It's so flavorful and fairly quick and easy to make.Print Pin Rate
- Szechuan Sauce
- 12 oz salmon (2 thick pieces)
- 10-12 oz fresh green beans
- 3 scallions split in half lengthwise then cut to the length of green beans
- 6 – 8 shiitake mushrooms (optional) or sub another mushroom
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 375F
- Clean and cut the green beans and scallions, then finely chop the mushrooms
- Prep a sheet pan by lining it with parchment paper, then mix the green beans and scallions together and place them on one side of the pan. Sprinkle the chopped mushrooms over everything,
- Spoon half of the Szechuan sauce over the salmon and veggies and toss the veggies in the sauce.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and bake, checking at 10-15 minutes ( depending on how thick your salmon is) give the veggies a toss, and checking the salmon. Continue baking until salmon is cooked through and broil if you want for the last couple minutes to give color.
- While the salmon is cooking, heat up the remaining Szechuan sauce on the stove and whisk in a teaspoon of cornstarch to thicken. Pour this over the cooked salmon.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, and divide the veggies and salmon among two bowls.