- 1 Sous Vide Cooker
- 1 lb medium sized carrots
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley optional
- Fill and preheat your sous vide bath to 183°F
- Scrub the carrots with a potato scrubber
- Place the carrots in a sous vide bag with the butter, sugar, and salt. Seal and add to the bath and cook for at least 1 hour.
- Pour the contents of the bag into a heavy bottomed skillet and cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until liquid has reduced to a shiny glaze.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and, optionally, stir in the parsley.
- Serve em up!