Sous Vide Corn On The Cob
We've done corn on the cob MANY different ways (grilled, grilled wrapped in bacon, steamed, boiled, baked, you name it). This is now basically the only way we do it, unless it's part of a shrimp or low country boil. It's just that good!Print Pin Rate
- Sous Vide Machine
- 2 ears corn on the cob
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp bacon fat or 2 slices bacon
- Preheat sous vide machine to 183.5F
- Peel and clean the cobs
- Insert the cobs in individual vacuum bags. Joe likes to fold the top of the bag down to make sure no butter or fat gets on the area that will be sealed.Place ½ tbsp unsalted butter and ½ tbsp bacon fat (or, if you don't have bacon fat, then 1 slice of bacon) in the bag with the corn.Note: The bacon fat provides the necessary salt, so you don't have to add any to the bag.
- Seal the bags.
- Place the bags in the preheated sous vide bath and cook for 1 hour.
- Enjoy that succulent goodness!