Roasted Rosemary Pork Chops with Sage Butter
This quick and easy dish is a go-to pork dinner for us. The name says it all.Print Pin Rate
- 2 thick boneless pork chops
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 rosemary sprigs
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Drizzle olive oil over the pork chops and rub liberally with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil in an oven safe skillet and sear both sides of the chops over medium high heat.
- Place rosemary sprigs in the bottom of the skillet and lay the chops on top, then set in the oven and cook until they reach an internal temperature of 145F
- Place 1 tbsp butter on top of each chop, top with sage and place back in the oven until the butter has melted.