Every great Pastrami starts with a great rub. This one came from Amazing Ribs – Authentic Close To Katz’s Pastrami Rub. It truly is a fantastic rub.Print Pin
- 2 tbsp Whole Black Peppercorns
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Whole Corriander seeds
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Whole Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Mustard powder
- Crack the whole seeds, either with a mortar and pestle of by placing them in a plastic bag and crushing them with the bottom of a pan.
- Mix it all together and store in an airtight container.