Individual Shrimp Boil in Foil Packets
We absolutely LOVE a Low Country Boil around here, but sometimes you want it but don't have 30 to 50 people dropping by. That's where this amazing recipe comes in.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1½ lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pkg andouille sausage with at least 4 links
- 2 ears corn cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 lb baby red potatoes halved
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp cajun seasoning
- Kosher salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley leaves chopped
- Prep all your main ingredients while preheating your oven or grill (on indirect heat) to 425F
- Create 4 foil "boats" by folding the edges up and equally divide the ingredients into each one.
- Sprinkle the olive oil, seasoning, salt, and pepper equally to the ingredients.
- Fold the edges of the foil up and over the ingredients and fold the tightly.
- Put the foil packets in your grill or oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve It Up!