Creamy Rosemary Dijon Chicken
Another thing we just got for Christmas was a FryWall. It’s a silicone cone you put in your frying pan to keep things from splattering all over your stove. Well, we just had to try it out, so we found this delicious chicken recipe on Salt and Lavendar and decided to give it a try.Print Pin
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Flour for dredging
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil and butter on medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half so you're left with four thinner cutlets. Dredge each piece in flour.
- Fry the chicken for 5 minuter per side, or until nicely seared, and then remove it from the pan and set it aside.
- Remove the rosemary needles from the stems and add the needles to the pan. Let the rosemary cook for about a minute.
- Add the wine, garlic, and Dijon mustard. Stir it until you have a smooth sauce, and then add the cream and chicken back in the pan. Cook for 10 minutes on medium-low heat until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper as desired.