- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1 (7 ounce) package rotini pasta or 1 (7 ounce) package other pastas, cooked and drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 cup red and green peppers, chopped
- 4 cup lettuce, thinly sliced (shredded)
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and bouillon for the dressing, then set aside.
- Combine cooked pasta, tomato, onions, and peppers in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the dressing to the bowl and gently toss to incorporate it into the salad and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, add in the chopped bacon and lettuce and toss gently, but thoroughly. This will preserve the crispy texture of the bacon and keep the lettuce from wilting.