Apple Turnover Egg Rolls
So, you're craving a Micky Dee's Apple Pie and just don't want to leave the house? This will make you forget about the Micky Dee's pie altogether (I do miss the sugar glaze, though. I'll have to work on that)!Print Pin Rate
- Air Fryer
- 21 oz can of Apple Pie Filling
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp apple pie spice
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 4 – 6 egg roll wrappers
- Add the apple spice filling, lemon juice, apple pie spice, cinnamon, and flour to a bowl.
- Mix together thoroughly
- Place your egg roll wrappers in front of you so they look like diamonds and evenly divide the mix between all the wrappers. We did 4 here and they may have been just a bit overfilled.
- Fold the bottom corner of the wrapper up and over the filling
- Fold the right and left corners up and over the bottom fold
- Roll the wrapper tightly upward to create the roll.
- Spray the rolls with canola or cooking olive oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 375F. Your air fryer may differ here, so you'll have to experiment with egg rolls a bit, but once you've got it dialed in it's pretty much the same for all egg roll recipes.Cook for 5 minutes, then flip and cook for 2 more. We did it in 2 roll batches. Just make sure you have good airflow around all the egg rolls.
- Bite em!