Air Fryer Rosemary Potatoes
The absolute best way to make "roasted" potatoes. They're easy to make and truly delicious with a great crunch.Print Pin Rate
- Air Fryer
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Cut the potatoes into quarters
- In large bowl, mix oil, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- Using slotted spoon, place potato mixture into air fryer basket. Set to 375°F and set timer for 30 minutes. Flip the potatoes or stir them every 5 minutes until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve immediately